Wednesday, December 05, 2007

I am at ur side....

there are many bumps on this never ending road,
you've always been strongm, but today you cried,
what dream are you chasing that led to this?
I also lose my way at times,
so when u cry i wil be there by ur side
even on nights apart i am on ur side
I am at ur side....

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


the wind blows, ah, the painful memories that never disappear
what did u think as u collected the old songs into one
there is no second chance, there is no second chance.
i know how foolish i look
the image of becoming innocent
this definetely won't end
the flaming sight of my passion
crossing this envious dream
passing over inhuman beast
i seize the world in my hands
shredding through the clouds
with the world neglected again
one man's parade starts to move

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

No comments: