I found this one so close to me that, I would like to share it with my fellow blogger's. Thanks a million to the author Chérie Carter-Scott.
1. You will receive a body. You may like it or hate it, but it will be yours for the entire period this time around.
2. You will learn lessons. You are enrolled in a full-time informal school called life. Each day of this school, you will have the opportunity to learn lessons. You may like the lessons or think them irrelevant and stupid.
3. There are no mistakes, only lessons. Growth is a process of trial and error and experimentation. The failed experiments are as much a part of the process as are the experiments that ultimately work.
4. A lesson is repeated until it’s learned. A lesson will present itself to you in various forms until you have learned. When you have mastered the lesson, then you can go onto the next lesson.
5. Learning lessons does not end. There is no part of life that does not contain lessons. If you are alive, there are, there are lessons to be learned.
6. “There” is no better place than “Here.” When your “There” has become “Here,” you will simply obtain another “There” that will again look better than
7. Others are simply a mirror of yourself. You cannot love or hate something about another person unless it reflects something you love or hate about yourself.
8. What you make of your life is up to you. You have all the tools and the resources you need. What you do with them is up to you. The choice is yours.
9. Your answers lie inside of you. The answers to all of life’s questions lie inside of you. All you need do is look, listen, and trust.
10. You will forget all of this.