Friday, January 20, 2012

wait for uuu evr n evr

I wish upon a star, I wonder where you are,
I wish you're coming back to me again,
And everything's the same like it used to be,

I see the days go by and still I wonder why,
I wonder why it has to be this way,
Why can't I have you here just like it used to be,

I don't know which way to choose,
How can I find a way to go on ?,
I don't know if I can go on without you,

How can I find a way to go on
I don't know if I can go on without you, without you
Even if my heart's still beating just for you,


I really know you are not feeling like I do,
And even if the sun is shining over me
How come I still freeze ?

No one ever sees, no one feels the pain
I shed teardrops in the rain
Teardrops in the rain...

Even that time when the wind stays,
Its not enough for me.
I smile one more time and give my final greeting:
I love you.

I am tired now and love hurts but,
Even if that time is just a memory,
I have to give my final greeting.,
I love you, I love you.
In the afterlife I will greet my love again...

No comments: